San Franciso , United States
about 1 year ago
One of my top consulting clients in the Bay Area is looking to add a few Application Developer/Validation Engineers (Python) to their team.
- This is a contractor position and reports to the Sustaining Manufacturing Quality Manager as part of the Sourcing and Operations Engineering team
- Python Programming Language
- Background in data visualization technology
- Implement and optimize test cases for the manufacturing of Client Open Compute and Storage hardware.
- Engage with the Manufacturing Test, Test Framework, and Manufacturing Quality teams in order to execute the Manufacturing Test Requirements plan in a mass production environment.
- Execute regression and deployment plans against the change management process to support the scaling of the test framework.
- Define more detailed and explicit error codes which will lead to broader and more accurate debug.
- Rescope current logging capabilities including depth of checks, timing, log consolidation, and searchability.
- Develop tooling to parse logs for predefined values, tests, and errors.
- Work with the global team to drive root cause and corrective