Austin, United States
3 months ago
Application Developer - SDTE - Palo Alto
Job Description: Execute on the software development strategy to enhance our fast-moving cloud solution. Design test cases, Develop and automate tests for our scalable micro-service-based cloud solutions. Contribute to building a CI/CD solution for efficient and automated delivery of Micro Services. Understand and implement software development/engineering lifecycle concepts to drive features from conception to delivery. Collaborate closely with the product management, devops, and Development teams to achieve quality releases. Work hand-in-hand with DevOps to quickly address production issues ensuring Customer Success. Build and Own Kubernetes clusters for QA teams.
Primary Skill: Test driven development Other Skills: DevOps Ansible Terraform Cloud Jenkins
- 5+ years of experience testing large scale distributed solutions.
- 3+ years of experience testing scalable micro services using Kubernetes Container Engine in public/private cloud such as AWS/Google/Azure.
- Experience with deployment tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Skilled with Python, Java.
- Experience building solutions compatible with Jenkins for enabling CI/CD.
- DevOps experience, background helpful.
- Experience working with Network Management Systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude on problem-solving, quality and ability to execute. 10) Be a self-starter, able to learn independently and adapt fast.