Austin, United States
about 1 year ago
All Candidates must be top line Architect level with Lead Experience, US/GC ONLY.
Rate is flexible and they will work with candidates to make it work.
Location: San Francisco
Job Title: API Integration Engineer (application architect level)
Opportunity: 1 role
- This is a hands-on role. You spend significant time writing code
- Support our clients who are building and managing world-class platform
- Provide a valued voice, where ideas and creative approaches are welcomed
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you are empowered to deliver in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment
- Celebrate successes and grow with us!
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, XML and JSON processing, SQL databases and cloud technologies such as SOAP and REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience in web application development using Java
- Experience with issue tracking and source control systems
- Design, develop, test and deploy enterprise-level integration tools and APIs
- Analyze Integration requirements, perform gap analysis and data mapping
- Maintain security and integrity of data at rest and during transfer
- Investigate and fix defects
- Experience with cloud-based integration tools like MuleSoft or Boomi is a big plus.
- Exposure to web/SaaS/PaaS application development is a plus.
Sound like You?
- 3- 10 years engineering experience
- Deep knowledge of deployment and integration of enterprise-grade APIs
- You’re always learning new frameworks, languages, and APIs
- You’re a fantastic team player: communicative, collaborative, empathetic
- You thrive in a distributed team environment
- On-site presence in our bay area offices
- Willingness to travel