One of our software clients has created a fast, privacy-oriented web browser that is combined with a blockchain-based digital advertising platform. This technology is reinventing the Web for users, publishers and advertisers. Users get a private, speedier experience with much longer battery life, publishers increase their revenue share, and advertisers achieve better conversion. Users can opt into privacy-respecting ads that reward them with a frequent flyer-like token they can redeem or use to tip or contribute to publishers and other content creators.
We are looking for an engineer who can help us stay one step ahead of fraud within our ecosystem. This position is vital to helping us make sure that rewards go to users, not to bad actors. We are looking to refine, automate, and expand the ecosystem’s anti-fraud processes, and build to a more self sustaining longterm model We are looking for somebody who always prefers a simple solution over a complex one and who can take whole solutions from end to end.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional working experience within digital abuse prevention, ad-fraud, information security, or cryptocurrency/blockchain along with a proven record of getting things done!
- Experience building robust API endpoints
- Experience stopping bad actors in a system, e.g. ad fraud, e-commerce fraud
- A working understanding of fraud vectors, both small scale (client side hacks) and large scale (botnets)
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Comfort working in an open source setting
- A passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have built/trained statistical / machine learning models at scale to solve real world problems
- Experience with ad-tech / marketing tech ecosystem
- Familiarity with the world of cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum
- Familiarity with challenges in privacy preserving ecosystems
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (424) 231-7493|