3 months ago
One of my top clients in the Cyber Security space is looking for an Alliances/Partner Manager, US West to join their growing channel sales team.
This position shall have a variety of responsibilities including: developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive; identifying opportunities for new partnerships; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations; attending workshops; building professional networks; enforcing legally-binding contracts; developing and executing business plans for strategic growth; conducting market research; synthesizing reports of business metrics; negotiating contracts with strategic partners; and attending meetings to serve as representatives of their organizations.
The candidate must be able to work with multiple partner teams. The selected candidate will engage with partners’ sales representatives in prospecting, qualifying and identifying sound business prospects interested in purchasing our services through our partner and reseller channel along with working closely with partner management to grow the channel. The candidate will also be responsible for effectively communicating the company’s value proposition and product suite to the partner sales representatives to continue to increase mind share inside of the partner organization. The candidate must be able to show knowledge of product lines.
The Candidate will be responsible for increasing Company revenue by managing successful channel partner campaigns with our partners’ prospects and/or customers. You will assist in partner Request for Proposal (RFP) responses for ensuring the company’s support as needed.
You will identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each channel sales prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making processes. You will be responsible for achieving your assigned channel partner sales quotas. You will provide up-to date sales, marketing, forecast and competitive information to the company’s staff.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Must be able to show successful sales track record and quota achievement.
- Must be highly motivated and able to function independently within their territory as well as within a cross-functional account team.
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Must have proven and successful sales experience at managing resources and complex, multi-dimensional sales efforts, both at the customer level and corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to assemble and present effective sales presentations at the C-Level is a requirement.
- 2-7 years’ experience commercial experience managing partners or selling enterprise wide software or services solutions through software channels.
- Bachelor's degree from a top university