One of our start-up cyber security clients that is revolutionizing how individuals and companies prove, share, and secure their digital identity is looking to hire a full cycle B2B account executive focusing on prospecting and closing deals with Ecommerce Brands.
- Over 3 years of experience as an Account Executive
- Experience selling technology into commercial markets, specifically top internet retailers
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trust
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycles
- Plan, execute and close deals that provide significant client value, contributing to the company's financial and strategic objectives
- Partner with Customer Success to run pilot processes and ensure account growth throughout customer journey
- Prospect, forecast, build, and maintain a sales pipeline alongside Sales Development Representatives
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.