San Francisco , United States
10 months ago
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS architecture and experience across the full stack with a “create tools not band-aids” mindset.
Role & Responsabilities:
• Software Development: This is a hands-on you're writing high quality code for software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible, kind of role.
• Process & Operations: Ensuring the software stack integrates with our existing CI pipeline and contributing to continuous improvements; independently design, plan and deliver high quality software.
• Leadership: Ensuring we amplify our culture. Embody our value for technical excellence, integrity and support and compassion for individuals.
• Full Stack Engineer with 10+ yrs. of SaaS based web application (Java) development experience. Remember, there are lives at the other end of our code, so it is all about quality of code
• Commitment to agile practice, and scalable architecture.
• Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud and CI/CD experience
• Ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
• Experience in working on web application with high volume traffic
• Experience with at least one queue system such as Kafka, SQS, or RabbitMQ
• AWS experience, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
• Data Modeling and Design
• Cache experience (local and distributed)
• Architecture design and microservice experience
• Performance tuning / scaling experience
• Experience working with global teams
• BS in CS, Engineering, or related discipline