Palo Alto , United States
8 months ago
Rate: 60/65 Max
For QA, the client already has the Automation environment and scripts/testcases. We need sharp engineers that can execute the Python scripts and have some experience on making script changes
Subject matter expert in one of these areas:
- Big Data: Hadoop 2.x, Kafka, Spark, HBase, Elastic Search.
- Strong sense of architecture and design for fault tolerance, scale, and stability.
- Strong development/automation skills.
- Must be very comfortable with reading and writing Python code.
- 6+ years of Unix/Linux experience (shell/tools/kernel/networking).
- Tools-first mindset.
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- Experience with Configuration Management and CI/CD.
- Knowledgeable about collecting metrics, measuring systems and interpreting data to make decisions.
- Organized, focused on building, improving, resolving and delivering.
- Good communicator in and across teams, taking the lead.
Nice to Haves: Salt, Jenkins, Java.