San Francisco , United States
11 months ago
DevOps Software Engineer – San Francisco
Rate: 60 Max maybe 65/hr
AWS DevOps Engineer, Ansible, Jenkins. Needs to be technical really good with Solid English skills. Ansible is the tool which is used in automation for Config management, deployment, etc. It is one of the tools which uses YAML language for configuration and deployment management and this team which is working on application migrations on AWS requires deep knowledge on this tool.
- Responsible for deploying applications from on premises to Cloud, release management, automating releases tasks CI/CD, Playbooks and Automated testing.
- Application Migration experience from AWS to On Prem
- Ansible Bundler - Ansible Roles Packaging and Deployment Workflow
- Ansible Roles Branching Policy and Workflow
- Creating Roles & Role Versioning
- Automating Build Definitions
- Workflow, playbooks
- Automated Testing of Roles
- Ansible Tower Credentials
- Ansible Role Catalog & Ownership
- Ansible Content Development Guide
Primary skills: AWS, DevOps, Git experience, specifically GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins.
Nice to Haves: Some background/knowledge of F5 Load Balancers, Network Performance Tuning, Ansible