JCW Group | Blog
JCW named a Great Place to Work® certified company
94% of employees at JCW Search say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
JCW has once again been accredited as a Great Place to Work in the USA (March 2020 – March 2021). Based on employee feedback, the company has been recognised for its culture, mission and leadership by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture.
In addition to 94% of the workforce believing JCW is a great place to work, results include:
- 100% – Management is competent at running the business.
- 100% – Management hires people who fit in well here.
- 100% – Management does a good job of assigning and coordinating people.
- 100% – Management has a clear view of where the organization is going and how to get there.
- 100% – Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
Et Halstead, CCO at JCW commented “This is the second year in a row that we’ve been recognised by Great Place to Work and wwe all couldn’t be more delighted. As a group we dedicate a lot of time ensuring our team are happy, upskilled, engaged and particularly at present, safe. For them to recognize this dedication and provide the feedback that it’s working is highly rewarding. A massive thank you to our fantastic family of Dubbers in the US and across the world. Let’s keep doing big things!.”
JCW named in Inc. 5000 for 3rd consecutive year, ranking #673 with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 697.58% Inc. magazine…
94% of employees at JCW Search say it is a great place to work compared to 59%…
The JCW Group has received Investors in People Gold accreditation. IIP Gold accreditation means that an organisation…